Tuesday 5 December 2017

Baby boom! Generations keep expanding.

In just nine short weeks this Fall, the number of sixth generation descendants of Marcus Dougherty and Mary Ann Diamond grew by four, to now number at least 43. The newest Doughertys are all Canadian, and were born, in no particular order, in Quebec, Ontario and British Columbia.

Marcus and Mary Ann are their 3rd great grandparents. Their 4th great grandparents are James Dougherty and Isabella McLaughlin on the Dougherty side. I'm still unable to identify Mary Ann Diamond's parents. But hope always springs eternal, especially in genealogy research, where no stone is ever left unturned.

If you're a descendant of Marcus and Mary Ann and have offspring of your own that I don't know about, I'd love to add them to our Dougherty genealogy pool. Just click on that email link you see to the right of this post.

The never ending story continues....


© Margaret Dougherty 2016-2017 All rights reserved

About the Family of Robert Young and Isabella Knox

I wrote about my great grandfather, Robert Alexander Young , here . Now it's time to write about the family he and my great grandmother...