Monday 3 July 2017

Happy first blogiversary to me!


Has it been a year already? Oh my. But the calendar doesn't lie. My blogiversary was even recognized here. This is my 122nd blog post. Not nearly as impressive an output compared to some other genealogy bloggers, but I'm proud of what I've produced, and look forward to many more posts to come. There are still so many stories to tell and discoveries to make.

This past year, I've enjoyed collaborating with new and old DNA cousins, meeting them either in person, or by FaceTime or just "meeting" them online. Sharing our respective research and finding new sources will never get old.

Thank you for reading about my genealogy interests and discoveries here.

The never ending story continues....


© Margaret Dougherty 2016-2017 All rights reserved

About the Family of Robert Young and Isabella Knox

I wrote about my great grandfather, Robert Alexander Young , here . Now it's time to write about the family he and my great grandmother...