Friday 29 December 2017

And my all time top five posts are ....

I started this blog about 18 months ago, and while I haven't blogged as often as I want, I think I've blogged enough since then to take a stroll down memory lane. And so I give you my all time top five blog posts...so far....

And in the number one position, Solving origin mysteries: Robert James Cherry on 7 Dec 2017 with 256 page views. 


Credit where credit is due: the genealogy blogging community is relatively small, and my relatively new blog attracts only a small audience, compared to other more active and more well-known genealogy blogs. The hits on my top blog post are thanks to a social media link to it posted by a genealogy friend, who knows who she is (thanks again!).

I know there are more stories to tell in 2018.  As another blogger wrote recently, I freely admit to my posts being cousin bait. What's cousin bait, you ask? For the uninitiated, read all about it here. If you're a cousin of mine, I hope you enjoy these stories. Say hello, as others have done, and my warm thanks to those who've contacted me.

The never ending story continues.....



© Margaret Dougherty 2016-2017 All rights reserved

About the Family of Robert Young and Isabella Knox

I wrote about my great grandfather, Robert Alexander Young , here . Now it's time to write about the family he and my great grandmother...