Friday 27 January 2017

Our Canada - Your family: building a nation

I belong to the Ontario Genealogical Society, which has the distinction of holding Canada's largest annual genealogy conference.

I'm so pleased to be a member of this year's conference social media team.

The theme for this year's conference is explained in its title: Our Canada - your family: building a nation.

From time to time over the next five months, I'll post information about this year's conference, being held in our nation's capital, Ottawa, which is so fitting since this year marks Canada's sesquicentennial--that's 150 years in plain language.

Bear with me here as I post periodic blurbs about this year's conference. Check out the program here.

The never ending story continues....


© Margaret Dougherty 2016-2017 All rights reserved

About the Family of Robert Young and Isabella Knox

I wrote about my great grandfather, Robert Alexander Young , here . Now it's time to write about the family he and my great grandmother...